Why do I need an Electric Toothbrush?
Did you know? Dental disease remains the most common chronic disease in children and adults. Around half of US adults have gum disease, and a third have untreated tooth decay. And around 43% of children have cavities at some point in their lives.
Did you also know that research links decaying and infected teeth and gums with cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, birth problems, etc.?
Furthermore, most dental problems are due to a lack of adequate oral hygiene care and are easily preventable!
Sadly, most people don’t know the essential basics of caring for their teeth and gums the correct way.
We’re here to show you how. Keep reading.
The Incredible Benefits of Using an Electric Toothbrush
Proper oral hygiene care is the most crucial way of preventing all of these dental and health problems, and it only takes a few minutes each day.
Using a high-quality electric toothbrush is the first step towards great oral hygiene care.
Here are some of our Thrive Sonic Electric Toothbrush’s benefits:
- Superior plaque removal and gum cleaning (38,000 brush strokes/min. – can your manual toothbrush do that??)
- Helps prevent cavities and gum disease (and saves a lot of money in the long-run)
- Removal of external stains for whiter teeth (and who doesn’t want that?!)
- Easy to use, and helps kids and adults brush more effectively (it does most of the work for you!)
- Builds better brushing habits with features like a 2-minute timer (and let’s be honest, our version of 2 minutes is very different from a true 2 minutes)
Note: Don’t forget to floss! Even the best toothbrush can’t replace the essential role of flossing to clean between teeth and under the gumline where the toothbrush can’t easily reach.
The Next Step
In summary, remember that you have the power to have great dental health. It all starts with proper oral hygiene care.
Now that you’re equipped with the tools for success, it’s super easy you’re properly brushing your teeth (you’re probably not doing it right, FYI). That’s why I created for you, a Free Guide on How to Brush Properly, a super-easy guide (plus bonus tips) that can help prevent a ton of dental problems in your family.
Stop wasting your precious time and money on treating easily preventable dental problems. And stop the cycle of dental issues in your family for good.
Book Now or call (972) 371 -0616 today to get your Thrive Sonic Electric Toothbrush for Free at your next dental visit! This is a limited time offer, so don’t wait! 😉
by Dr. Christine Coughlin DDS
Sonicare Toothbrush Dentist Review
add a comment